Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Childhood games -- block2 Chinese Checkers

This is a block that I "had to" make, because the name that Pat Sloan gave it just made me recalled so many sweet childhood memories. About the checker, Dad, Mom and so on...
https://www.ilovetomakequilts.com/2020/02/block-2-childhood-games-free-block-a-week.html

It only cost me less than an hour from pulling out fabrics and done making it.  The whole time was filled with thinking of the past.

Now realized the "tiny" difference than Pat's design: two corners should be red instead of yellow.
I think it's OK and will keep this way.

I have a new set of Chinese Checkers in hand now, but missing the old one I had played 35 years ago with glass balls as checkers.

Thanks Pat for the fun and nice quilt along!

No comments:

Post a Comment