Thursday, March 18, 2021

Pieces From The Past Top finished~

Put the 20 blocks together , how do you think?

I like it~

 Thank you Melva for having this great quilt along ❤️❤️

We had beautiful spring snow on Tuesday in MN,

 and I took the picture on the new snow.




And I have three extra blocks, will use them on other projects.
There is also one block called "Pine Burr" ,
I plan to do the FPP soon.



The fabrics that I used in the blue quilt top were all up-cycled:

one cotton white shirt that my son worn twice for his piano recitals:

one cotton one-piece skirt that my daughter loved but didn't get to wear too often;

one pair of my "big size" maternity pajama ...


Love the name "Pieces From The Past" ,

not only the blocks were from 1930s',

also the fabrics were from "the past",

full of memories. 

Just love it ❤️

1 comment: